Concert for Hope 2015
Concert for Hope 9: The Bridge Returns to Baltimore Soundstage; Concert Opens with the Shakes
On Saturday, February 28, 2015, HopeWell Cancer Support will host the 9th annual Concert for Hope at BaltimoreSoundstage. Legendary jam band The Bridge returns this year, with The Shakes opening the concert.
Last year's concert sold out, so buy your tickets early!
Alex Cooper Auctioneers will call a live auction. Check out this year's auction here!
WHEN? Saturday, February 28, 2015
WHERE? Baltimore Soundstage, 124 Market Place, Baltimore, MD
- Online @ Ticketfly.com (standard convenience fees applied)
- SoundStage Box Office - 124 Market Place, Baltimore, MD (map) or call 410.244.0057
- HopeWell Cancer Support (directions) or call 410.832.2719
Ticket Prices: $25 in advance // $35 at the door (if available) // $100 VIP Tickets
FULL EVENING SCHEDULE
|6:30 pm||Doors open for VIP Reception|
|7:00 pm||VIP Reception - featuring Smooth Kentucky, complimentary food, beer & wine.|
|8:00 pm||Doors Open with Hippy Sheiks|
|Live Auction called by Jon Levinson of Alex Cooper Auctioneers (details)|
|followed by The Bridge|
- Pier V Parking Garage is located less than two blocks away at 711 E. Pratt Street and parking after 5pm is only $7 with your Soundstage discount chaser.
- Lockwood Garage is located on top of the venue with the entrance being just steps away from the Soundstage entrance. The Soundstage discount chaser provides you with a $10 discount, making your final payment $12-$17 depending on what time you enter the garage. This discount can only be applied if you enter after 4pm.
HOW TO GET THE DISCOUNTS: Make sure you ask a Soundstage staff member before you leave the venue for a discount parking ticket chaser. In order to apply the discount, you must first obtain a parking ticket from the garage. On the way back to your vehicle, insert your parking ticket into the payment slot followed by the chaser and there will be an automatic discount.